Bayesian thinking is at the heart of the Arlenda approach.
While our team is comfortable handling classical or frequentist statistics as well as advanced Bayesian statistics, our problem solving strategy always puts new problems into a Bayesian perspective. This provides our customers with a crystal clear understanding of the solutions proposed, its impact and the long term opportunities.
Arlenda has applied and successfully implemented Bayesian statistics to a wide range of topics in discovery, preclinical studies, clinical trials, manufacturing and pharmacovigilance. Arlenda scientists have also trained hundreds of statisticians in Bayesian statistics using several programming languages such as SAS Proc MCMC, STAN, JAGS, MCMCPack, Bugs. Some Arlenda statisticians are also the founders of the conference dedicated to Applied Bayesian statistics in Pharmaceutical Sciences (www.bayes-pharma.org).
Fields of application of Bayesian statistics
- Bioassays optimization and validation
- Analytical procedure optimization and validation
- Design space for processes, formulation and assays
- CPV or Process validation
- Stability modeling, shelf-life, IRL
- Definition of specifications
- Predictive capability of processes
- SPC and control strategies
- Analytical biosimilarity
- Adaptive design in clinical trials
- PK/PD models and Bayesian ODE
- Prediction of Clinical trials
- Biomarker validation and qualification
- Sampling in continuous manufacturing
- Evaluation of cosmetic products
- Transfer of assays
- Comparison of analytical procedures
- Dissolution testing
- Content Uniformity assessment
- Reproducibility of preclinical model
- Elicitation of priors for early clinical trials
Languages in Bayesian statistics
- SAS Proc MCMC
Trainings in Bayesian statistics
- Advanced topics
Statistical Software and Consulting experts for the statistical management of the development and manufacturing of your products.
Arlenda is a member of the international group PharmaLex, supporting our rapid expansion.
Arlenda Head Office (Belgium) Rue Edouard Belin, 5 1435 Mont-St-Guibert Belgium Phone: +32 10 46 10 10
Arlenda Liège Office (Belgium) Avenue du Parc Industriel, 89 4041 Milmort Belgium Phone: +32 10 46 10 10
Arlenda, Inc. (U.S.) 128 Orchard Way, Berwyn, PA 19312 USA Phone: +1 (908) 3462181
RECENT NEWS & EVENTS
December 4-6, 2017 The laboratory landscape continues to face an influx of regulations surrounding the reliability, consistency and accuracy of analytical methods and data. From FDA’s final guidance on analytical procedures to USP chapter updates to FDA and MHRA’s...